We are not in business just to sell insurance, we’re in it to help people!
Central Florida Insurance Agency of Town N Country is a family-owned and operated independent insurance agency, originally established in 1995. Our agency offers all personal and commercial insurance products and services. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service with detailed experience and expertise in an ever-changing economy.
Central Florida Insurance Agency is dedicated to providing affordable insurance for all its customers. With the affiliation to the industry’s leading insurance companies, we are able to provide our customers with the most competitive quotes available.
At Central Florida Insurance Agency, we take pride in the quality of the services we offer. We strive to give our customers greater comfort and safety with their assets, prized possessions, and well-being!
- Life Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Limos & Taxis Insurance
- Restaurants Insurance
- Wreckers/Tow Truck Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boats Insurance
- Dealer & Dealer’s bonds Insurance
- Renter’s/Non-owners Insurance
- Vacant Dwelling Insurance
- Insurance for Sinkhole Homes
- RV Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Immediate SR-22’s Insurance
- Non-owner auto Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Insurance
We also offer supplemental benefit policies such as:
- Supplemental Health Options Policy (S.H.O.P) — Health insurance is a good way to help pay the costs of medical treatments that may be necessary, but most plans offered today don’t pay all the costs if your treatment requires a visit to your physician, the emergency room, or an extended stay in the hospital. Supplemental health insurance can help protect your hard-earned savings, and it can help cover some of the costs associated with hospital care.
- Cancer Insurance — Our cancer insurance pays you benefits that can be used for non-medical cancer-related expenses that health insurance might not cover.
- Accident Insurance — Unexpected accidents can also mean unexpected out-of-pocket expenses… Accident coverage provides cash benefits for either on- or off-the-job accidental injuries, and can help cover the costs associated with injury treatments.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Disability Income
- Workplace Group & Individual policies available